Welcome to the weird and wonderful wolf-den
Still figuring out how this all works
My story “The First Promise We Break” is in Issue 130 of Apex Magazine.
I’m not really a blogger, but this site started as an attempt at it and I still post from time to time.
Always with the colors, this one.
My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world and exiles me from it.Ursula K. Le Guin
- New Moon Pull for May
- Had A Great Time “Paneling”
- Full Moon Pull, A Day Late
- Way Behind
- Pink Full Moon Pull for April
- New Moon Pull for March
- Concerning the 3-yr Anniversary of Our Quarantine
- The First Amoeba of Trolling
- New Moon Pull for Feb
- Have I Mentioned I Dislike Valentine’s Day?
- Goodbye January, Hello February
- Apex Magazine Running a Readers Choice Poll
- Apparently I’m a Wee Bit Sick
- Some of My Favorite Inks – Sailor 123
- Some of My Favorite Inks – Vinta Aegean Armada
Find me on Wandering Shop (a Mastodon instance)
The very rare post on Instagram
My Scattershot Post Topics
About Other Writers Amelia Art and Entertainment Being a Writer Biohacking Biology Black History Breeshey Fambly Flash Fiction Flash Fiction Food & Drink Fountain Pens Health Houston Humanity Janus Jon Kizu Life & Love Monte Music My Writing Neuroscience New York Opinion Philadelphia Photo Pittsburgh Politics Racism Rant Reluctant Spirit Roos Science Science Isn't an Opinion Social Media Space & Astronomy Technology Theo Uncategorized Wild Wolves Women's History Writing
allergies beauty being where I want to be cancer is a fucker fiction fucking OW gesundheit gratitude grief holidays Homophobia Houston ink janus gifts Janus moments janus posts love manhattan Mental Health Stigma mooooon never stop learning pandemic physical health or lack thereof poetry puppila puptastic! quarantine Racism rage RIP Sexism shamefaced something cool squee tarot triggers tv ugh vote! waaah white supremacy words work woes WTF Year Omens